Thursday, February 3, 2011

Goodbye and Thanks!


This Saturday I will be moving to Louisville, KY to start work as a medical librarian for the University Hospital at the University of Louisville. It is with mixed feelings that I leave my position as director at the Meyersdale Public Library. I am looking forward to working in the medical discipline but I have loved my time here in Meyersdale.

I could not have asked for a better staff, board, or community to work with. It has been a pleasure! Thank you to all who have supported the library in any way. Please continue to do so in the future. A new director will be taking over the first part of March. Amy Hanley is a talented, engaging, and experienced librarian. She and her young family will bring new energy to the community. Please welcome with open arms. Make her feel as valued as you made me feel.

All my best to everyone. Please know that the library staff and board are capable and willing to help you with your information needs during

No comments:

Post a Comment